Mall of Georgia and Town Center at Cobb to host American Red Cross for holiday blood drives in November
Local malls invite community to get in the spirit of the giving season by donating blood
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 —
Save lives by donating blood!
The American Red Cross will host blood drives at Mall of Georgia and Town Center at Cobb during select dates this November. Supporters who donate blood at either mall will receive a complimentary gift from the American Red Cross (while supplies last)!
Why get involved? Here are some quick facts, courtesy of the American Red Cross:
- Someone needs blood every two seconds in the U.S.
- Just one pint of blood can save up to three lives!
- Approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed in the U.S. every day.
- Approximately 38 percent of the U.S. population is eligible to donate – yet less than 10 percent actually do!
- The American Red Cross supplies approximately 40 percent of the nation's blood supply.
Mall of Georgia
3333 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30519 (Upper Level near Dick’s Sporting Goods)
November 23-25 from noon – 5 p.m.
*All donors at Mall of Georgia will receive a special edition Red Cross t-shirt, while supplies last
Town Center at Cobb
400 Barrett Pkwy, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (Upper Level JCPenney Wing)
November 21 and 23 from noon – 5 p.m.
*All donors at Town Center at Cobb will receive a special edition Red Cross t-shirt, while supplies last
Visit redcrossblood.org to schedule an appointment in advance. Enter code ‘moga’ for Mall of Georgia or ‘tcac’ for Town Center at Cobb.
For more information on these events at Mall of Georgia and Town Center at Cobb, visit bit.ly/MOGarc18 and bit.ly/TCarc18.
For more blood donation facts, visit the American Red Cross online at redcross.org.